It Takes You To Build An Empire




Playing: Uyo Meyo by Teni

Disclaimer: this is a sub post please. If you catch your sub, OK. You were meant to.
Also, this post isn't about getting curved by a girl or vice versa when you asked to get a number or something. No.

¤¤¤¤¤
Have you been thinking of ways to win my heart? I love spaghetti ☺



How did your Monday go? My house is under renovation, everything's tight and it's an excuse for me to be lazy😊

I thought Monday was going to go normally, until mom got back from church and was talking to one of the labourers, a Hausa guy, how far and how the work was going. Man said, while they were trying to work on the store, they saw rats. Mom said yeah, that's why we have a cat. Then man said, 'oh the rats already ran away o'
Then my mother, I don't know why, asked the guy,
'Where are they now?'
From one of the bedrooms, my facial expression was, 😐amean πŸ˜‚
My mom though πŸ’œ

I'm also trying to push the fact that I'll be resuming school like after elections to the back of my mind. I'm a fresher, πŸ˜ͺ, but e go be ✌

¤¤¤¤¤


So you, you've been feeling somehow about yourself. How life has curved or benched you. How you think you have a whole lot of plans and goals and ambitions. Then you've also been thinking of how you don't have people in your circle who share the same views. People who genuinely support you. People who are really interested in investing in you. Or just people who you can just implement those written down objectives with.

You've been online. You've seen people around your age bracket, or younger, who are doing seemingly amazing things and can show it off on social media. They have 'friends' who seem supportive and helpful and all that fancy stuff.



Then you begin to compare yourself. You begin to say things like, 'why don't I have friends like all these people? Is that not someone's friend supporting them? Those people around me, why can't they just support me? Why can't someone invest in me, Lord, why?😭'



But you want to do something. You just gats do something. And in the spirit of wanting to do something, you put yourself all out. You begin to message people who look like they'll like your idea and want to work with you. Anywhere you can block them, twitter, instagram. You just message them and make them know you have potential.
But.
But.
But.
But you get curved.

πŸ˜―πŸ˜“πŸ˜πŸ˜’πŸ˜‘


All this curving is sleek, you gats read again to know you've been curved. They don't put it straight to you, they say things like,
"I'm not ready for any big project..."
"Oh, I have a lot on my plate right now, I'm sorry..."
"Oh, you don't have a brand yet? Or you don't have a DP yet? You're upcoming? OK, when you get all that done, you can come back.."

You need to understand though, that these people, whatever position they are now, have worked to get there. They already have their circle and it's not like you're dumb or anything. They're just not ready to welcome you in that circle. They already have their cult.

You don't even have a circle. A circle takes people to make it a circle. You're a lone ranger, so, you're actually a full stop...
However, the beautiful thing about a point, '.', is, on its own, by itself, it is 360degrees. If you want to start a circle, you start from that point.

So why don't you expand your full stop situation and expand to a full blown healthy circle?

Don't be famzing people who don't take you as anything. You're wasting precious time.
So you need to build a brand?
Love and respect yourself.
Then,
Talk to people you already know. Truth is, those you're placing really high, and are expecting to support you and go hard for you, are already supporting someone else. That person is already placed higher. It's not like they don't like you, you're just not trending yet.



This is February 2019. You need to do something this year. It's high time you stopped looking at those instagram celebs and the circle of friends they keep and start building yours. This is an amazingly special year and I know many of us do not know it yet. But it is.
Why don't you try your best to build yourself in a way that nobody will be able to curve you again?



You gats get up and work! Gather the resources and people you need. Don't ever compare yourself again.



Build relationships, genuine relationships with people and see them go all out for you.
You're not a famzer OK? If you need to get something done, don't just jump to someone who's already somewhat established and share your idea. Calm down. There gats be someone that you know who is more than willing to work with you. Not just because they share the same values but because they want to make a name for themselves.



Network! I said it in my post, don't be an island. No. Don't. Reach out.
Map out strategies and look out for ways to implement them.

Now, be careful of those who are with you today and once they find another interesting figure tomorrow, they bounce. Those aren't the people you need.

You need your own squad. Clique. Fam.

Anyway, I'm looking for someone to invest in me sha 😌
And I'm also looking to building my cult.
I don't know how to keep a conversation going though, but I'm willing to try.

Let's win this year.

πŸ”ŒπŸ’‘πŸ‘‘
☆☆☆☆☆
HAVE YOU EVER BEEN CURVED?

HAVE YOU EVER CURVED SOMEONE?

ARE YOU LOOKING TO BUILD YOURSELF AND YOU FEEL YOU'VE NOT BEEN GETTING ENOUGH OR GENUINE SUPPORT?

WHAT KIND OF EMPIRE DO YOU INTEND BUILDING?

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

But Why Not Sally Thompson?

The First Time I Tried Ranting Here

I Think Tiwa Caused It😞