The First Time I Tried Ranting Here


Playing: My World Needs You by Kirk Franklin x Sarah Reeves, Tasha Cobbs, Tamela Mann

See the picture above? That's how I feel right now as I type.
'Will they like it?' 'What if I rant nonsense?' 'What if I do this and don't do that?' 'Iyanu, are you even a writer at all?'😞

But eh, I think that's what made me disappear the first time about 3 years ago. Doubts, not being sure about my work, wondering if being here would actually make sense. Then I stopped and didn't come back until 2017. Then left again. Now I'm here, in 2019!
Hallelujah?! No? Anybody? OK.

So over the years, I've been trying to find myself. Know what I'm supposed to do. Even if I got my childhood friend Elijah Ajibade to help me with the creation of this blog, I didn't exactly know what I was going to blog about.



I was disorientated for a while. (Is disorientated even a valid word?) I mean, there had to be a reason why people would come back, yeah? Now I think I should have just started. Like Nike, Just Do It. 

At a point I wanted to 'Spiritualise' my posts, leaving little parts about myself out. But I've come to realise that even though God owns us, he expects us even more to be very real. Very very real. With Him, with ourselves, with the people we deal with. No grey areas.

So that's what we'll be doing now! I'm going to talk about everything πŸ˜†
Everything I've learned about this girl Iyanu, and about all the things I've learned that have helped me reach this point. Don't worry we'll talk about new stuff and gossip about some of the people I knowπŸ˜‚

Disclaimer: I can be boring o 😩 but that's only because I'm a writer sometimes and other times, I really am not😴
BTW, I now have a kitten. So call me CatWoman please, OK? πŸˆπŸ‘§

I do hope you stay. I need you, hmm?


Comments

  1. Replies
    1. πŸ’ƒπŸ’ƒπŸ’ƒπŸ’ƒπŸ’ƒ
      You're amazing pleaseπŸ˜™

      Delete
  2. This is a good piece for a comeback you know. Gonna stick around on this one as the petals are being plucked.

    Lets take about Iyanu.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tiwa, you've come with English o 😭
      Wassup nah, what did I do wrong?

      Delete
    2. 🀐 i will not talk again...

      πŸ˜–
      I cannot help it. I will not be silent, i will always .....

      😜😜😜

      Delete
    3. Ah wow😣
      O ti di worship song

      Delete
  3. Rant queenπŸ˜…,G.O of ladies in ranting ministry. More ink to your pen this year.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I guess I'm in for some exciting things in here😁.lets do this! πŸ’ž

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Iyanu, I decided to give ur blog a chance after seeing the link from FMD's status..
    So I love what I saw & its not just about the story line but majorly on your decision in keeping it real. Pls KEEP IT REAL ALWAYS.. Cheers

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. 😭
      Thank you so much!
      I do not take this for granted

      Delete
  6. Hey babe, this is awesome. I know every other post is gonna be Lit ❤❤

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey babe, this is awesome and I know that every other post here will be Lit ❤❤

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey babe, this is awesome and I know that every other post here will be Lit ❤❤

    ReplyDelete
  9. Okay Okay. This is a good start. We'll stick around to see what you have in store for us.
    Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Okay Okay. This is a good start. We'll stick around to see what you have in store for us.
    Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Nu nu!
    I'm totally in love with this... Just leave your cat out, I'm killing it .

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

But Why Not Sally Thompson?

I Think Tiwa Caused It😞